The Ellové Technique is seeking experienced dance instructors to bring this exceptional class to your own students at your local dance studio or gym. We provide our certified instructors with the tools and support they need to feel inspired, empowered, and successful... all year around. We make it easy and fun for you to create your own class, so you will love sharing this experience with your students.
Upon completion of a weekend training workshop, Ellové instructors receive access to comprehensive online support that is updated monthly, including:
- Sample playlists and music tips
- Sample class plans
- Exercise of the month
- Full class video, new each month
- Tips for injury prevention from our dance-specialized physical therapist
- Database of video exercise breakdowns for specific exercises and yoga postures
- Marketing tools to help build your teaching business
- Instructor community discussion forum
- Access to expert advice from The Ellové Technique owners
... and much more!
Cost: $975 includes full weekend training, support materials, and 6 full months of online instructor support subscription ($30 per month thereafter, to maintain certification). Full tuition is due no later than 1 week prior to training, and can be split into in 2 installments- contact us for more information.
The fine print: To achieve certification, instructors must test-out within 6 months of attending instructor training by submitting a video of him/herself instructing a full-length class. After the initial 6 months and following test-out, instructors must subscribe to monthly online instructor support to maintain certification. No additional fees, annual licensing fees or continuing education credits are required.